Bruce Springsteen Forum

Das Forum von stonepony.de und the-wish.org ( !!! Jubel, Trubel, Heiterkeit !!! )
Aktuelle Zeit: 18.05.2024 19:11

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 16.01.2004 10:49 
Administrator
Administrator

Bild

Jan. 15, 2004

Hello everyone, Happy New Year. Hope it's a great, safe one for all of you. I'm preparing for the upcoming shows at The Birchmere In Virginia later this month. I think there's still tickets available for the Thursday show (January 29th). I'm very grateful we'll be playing to full houses. It always makes any room feel better for the performers.

Unfortunately, my fabulous brother Tommy will not be able to play the gigs due to a critical work commitment. We'll miss him! Fortunately, the fabulous Buck Brown will play the gigs with us. Buck, Paul Bell and I are starting to do some long distance pre-production and we will get together to practice early that week. I'm also expecting brothers Mike and Mark to sit in all three nights. The shows will be similar to the ones in the past with some additions and surprises. I'm still trying to find a number to play pedal steel on. I'm looking very forward to these shows. It's been a while!

My friends Roy Witte and Noel White drove out my entire basement studio from MD and reassembled it in the garage here in AZ. I'm just beginning to re-learn how it all works. After the Birchmere gigs I will start focusing on writing and starting to record another record.

Getting a new batch of songs in the works is important to me right now, so I will focus on that for a while. I may hold off on future gigs until mid-year. We might do some electric band shows this summer, and are considering an acoustic tour of the U.K. and possibly Europe this Fall. Everything is up in the air right now, so we can't make any promises, but we hope to be playing soon. I love to perform live, but my gut tells me I need to make significant progress on a new group of songs (as of which today are unwritten) before touring again. Please be patient with me. God willing, it will all happen.

Thanks for all the continued interest and feedback on the list serve. I'm currently enjoying some real time with my family as I address the next chapter of my music.

I'll stay in touch. Stay safe and Believe - Nils

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]